Sunday, April 22, 2007

Other Miscreants

Just a brief word today (you don't want to know how many times I fiddles with that post involving pictures). But another site to visit is:http://saxe-bearstein.blogspot.com for a look at another imaginary country. And of course if you have a sense of humor, and you enjoy gaming for the entertainment value, you might want to check out the Society of Daisy on Yahoo Groups.

Tomorrow (or the next day) I should have more about the Army of Ober-Bindlestiff, and may even include information about the Corps of Guards that accompany the Electeress wherever she goes. Suffice to say they are the most thoroughly disciplined unit in the army. And all goes well, I might have a word on the selection process for cavalry officers.

1 comment:

Bluebear Jeff said...

Thank you for the mention, my dear sir. I've been enjoying reading your posts.


-- Jeff of Saxe-Bearstein

(another member of the Society of Daisy)